Friday 28 March 2014

INFINITE’s L puts his dating scandal behind and promises to work.


     
     


On February 24, at the press conference for new MBC drama ‘Cunning Single Lady‘, INFINITE‘s L briefly mentioned the dating scandal he had with ulzzang Kim Do Yeon near the end of last year.
         

        Suggesting he put the event behind him in order to move on, L said, “First of all, through this drama, I plan on showing a lot of my cheerful disposition.  Because that is something that happened in the past, I think it will be fine as long as I show a good and developed self from now on.
          "That is why I am diligently taking part in filming.  I hope that when fans see it, they think this production and all future ones are noticeably different than the ones before and feel that I am trying hard.
The drama ‘Cunning Single Lady’ will premiere this week on February 27.
Cunning Single Lady is all about Ae-Ra (Lee Min-Jung) who always focused on her appearance as she believes it will lead her to a better life. She then meets Jung-Woo (Joo Sang-Wook) who studied engineering. They eventually get married, but they also get divorced. After their divorce, Ae-Ra goes through difficult times. Unlike Ae-Ra though, Jung-Woo becomes a successful IT developer and very wealthy. Now, Ae-Ra tries to seduce Jung-Woo to marry her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment